The primary objective of this Online PAS course is to empower you to make informed decisions about the way you resolve parenting issues after separation, considering the best interests of your children.
Online PAS seeks to satisfy these goals:
- To inform you about options to resolve your family’s legal issues.
- To inform you about how parents are affected by the emotional experience of separation and to give you some strategies to help you cope.
- To help you understand how separation affects your children and to give you strategies that will assist your children through the separation process.
- To help you understand the changes in your parental relationship during the stages of separation.
- To inform you about community resources that may be available to you as you are going through the separation process.